Location: Islands of Adventure – Marvel Super Hero Island
Height Restriction: 52”
Age Appropriateness: Older children and up
Seat Type: Molded seats with over-the-shoulder restraints
When you arrive at the loading platform, you’ll notice that each side of the ride has four seats – perfect for capturing the Fantastic Four themselves. You’ll get strapped in and have a brief moment to take a deep breath before you’re off.
Getting Ready: A test seat outside the ride gives you a chance to try on just what you’re up against. The over-the-shoulder restraints fit very snugly, so you should make sure they’re comfortable and close securely if you have any concerns about fitting in the seats.
Worth the Wait: 15 minutes
Ride Restrictions: You should not ride this attraction if you:
- are expecting
- have a heart condition or abnormal blood pressure
- have neck, back, or similar physical conditions
- are susceptible to motion sickness
- are susceptible to fear of heights
- have a medical condition aggravated by strobe effects
- have a medical condition aggravated by fog effects
- have had recent surgery
Guests in wheelchairs must be able to transfer to ride seating.