|© 2011 Universal Orlando Resort. |
All Rights Reserved.
- Nevermore: The Madness of Poe, where the insanity of Poe's most terrifying works will come to life and trap you in the story.
- The Forsaken, featuring the forgotten fourth of Columbus's fleet, risen from the depths
- H.R. Bloodengutz Presents: Holidays of Horror, a "Scare-athon" sure to draw you into the action
- The Thing, based on the upcoming film where Antarctic researchers find more than they bargained for in the isolated tundra when they uncover an alien spacecraft
- Saws N' Steam: Into the Machine, which traps you in the terrifying mechanical underbelly of a moving machine
- The In-Between, a 3-D house where you'll find yourself disoriented as you try to navigate the world of nightmares
- Winter's Night: The Haunting of Hawthorne Cemetery, home to many departed souls who have decided to linger in their final resting place
- Nightingales: Blood Prey, a series of WWI trenches prowled by the bloodthirsty Nightingales (the Orlando Sentinel likens them to Banshees)
The six scare zones include:
- Acid Assault - a city plagued by acid rain
- Canyon of Dark Souls - um, a canyon filled with dark souls...kind of self-explanatory
- Grown Evil - where nature takes its revenge on any part of humanity that dares to enter its realm
- NightMaze - an ever-changing maze, all in black, to ensure you're completely lost in your terror no matter how many times you've navigated it
- 7 - where beautiful sirens of temptation (can you guess how many?) transform into their "Fatal Evil forms"
- Your Luck Has Run Out - where Lady Luck seeks out her next victim
Shows feature the ever-popular Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure and Death Drums.
For a look at the official release, check out Universal Orlando's Official Halloween Horror Nights 21 Site.