Updated March 10, 2013
- Transformers: The Ride is slated to open in the summer of 2013. The gift shop for the ride is already open and Transformers stilt walkers are on hand during the day for photo ops.
- Extensive construction around Simpsons: The Ride indicates an expansion to this area of the park. This was heavily teased in a recent newsletter to annual passholders which features a picture of the Simpsons next to a promise for future updates about park construction.
- Construction along Turkey Lake will be the site of a fourth Universal hotel, the Cabana Bay Beach Resort. Reservations are available for the resort as early as March 31, 2014.
- The Simpsons expansion will include at least two restaurants to replace the International Food and Film Festival. The facade clearly depicts signs that resemble the Krusty Burger and Moe's Tavern. A third sign in the center looks suspiciously similar to that of Phineas Q. Butterfat's, though no announcements have been made to substantiate this (we just like ice cream).
- The waterfront Simpsons construction will include another attraction in the area, though the size of the construction site would necessitate something relatively small.
- The massive construction project taking place where Amity once was will become London from the Harry Potter books. This is rumored to include a Gringott's Bank roller coaster ride, the Leaky Cauldron, and several shops from Diagon Alley.
- The construction wall in the Lost Continent beside Hogsmeade marks the spot of one of two stations for the Hogwarts Express to connect Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure. The other station will be somewhere in the USF expansion.